Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So what happened was . . .


3 comments:

Kayla said...

That's the same brand of pregnancy test that I took when I found out I was prego with Shelby! :) No mistakin' that test. I'm so excited for you!

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

Yay! Congrats! Will you be staying home with baby Yarrow?

Tony and Paulene said...

I would give my left arm or leg or whatever I needed to stay home with this little one but not sure that will happen. I would love to at least pull back to part time but it depends on what happens with hubby's job not mine. Besides it is my medical insurance we are using for baby. So the new daddy maybe the one that gets to stay home with baby number one. Maybe by the time we have our 2nd one I can stay home, lol.