So, I wanted to vamp things up and add my new projects. Blog more often, however it seems I cannot manage to remember to blog. Maybe I should set myself a reminder to blog on my calendar along with the reminder to call my mother, father, grandmother, brother and drop off the birthday present I have had in my car for niece since the beginning of the month. Life is so busy now a days and I get the warning from close cousins with little ones that I have seen nothing yet until I add a baby into the mix. Oh my Lord I am not sure I am gonna make it, lol.
Projects i have in the works are the following: #1 Make three bouquets for e-bay flip by January 1st. #2 Make two baby blankets for various friends with baby showers past and baby shower coming up. I like making presents like blankets they are not super expensive and they seem to mean more. I still need to get a sewing machine in order to pull this one off though. #3 Work on templates for Mom #2's new business. #4 Working on decorating Mom #2's house with chanel art that I am drawing for her. She does not know about what I have up my sleeve in all fairness. #5 Decorating my own kitchen and bedroom. Cows in my kitchen and the jury is still out on what to do with the bedroom. Any suggestions would be great. Hubby is not a big fan of girly and everything is black and white so far.
So if that is not enough the holidays are coming up and there will be a lot todo with that. I am sure no one needs me to elaborate on this but I will put it this way. I have two sets of family to see and so does Hubby. That is a lot of family, again insert "gets crazier with kids."
Since we are on the subject of kids. I have been told many different things when it comes to making the choice to have babies. "There is never a good time," "Wait until yous husband has a better job," "Better have them before you turn 30," (Mind you I just turned 26.) The list can go on an on. But when do you feel is the right time? Planned or unplanned? Please tell me what you think.
This wraps my ramble for today I will try to improve my content for future blogging, lol. Until then ramble on!!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment