Friday, February 20, 2009
our 1st valentines day
We wanted it to be special being the first one. We had our apartment all to ourselves and we could not wait to give each other presents. I got two pairs of earrings, a little stuffed puppy in a bag, two jackets, perfume and he made me a card. I got him the nikes he wanted, a superman shirt a hat and superman decals for his car and I got him a card that said the only thing I need for valentines day is. . . just the two of us. It was one of those cards that play music and it sang the song Just the two of us by Grover Washington, Jr. with Bill Withers. It was a great day. Weh had a nice quiet dinner at home watched movies and reminded each other to tell one another that love was not just one day a year but everyday. Promising to remind each other how much we love each other everyday. What else can I cay love this guy more everyday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment